Ayurveda and its Origin
Ayurveda, derived from words like Ayu and Veda is a traditional Indian practice of medicine. Many ayurvedic companies in India that manufacture and sell products that contain the natural essence of herbal products but there are only a few best Ayurvedic company in India that stand up to that mark and help the people in different ways possible. Some of the best ayurvedic company has been listed down in this blog.
Ayurvedic medicine has proved to be both preventive and curative in nature and therefore is widely practiced in many regions of the world mainly in Asia. This traditional system of medicine has a very long history behind it as it originated almost 3000 years back. To date, it is the most favored system of medicine and has not lost its charm.
Ayurveda and its History
Dhanvantari, the Hindu physician of gods who received his powers from Lord Brahma discovered Ayurveda. His earliest works are mentioned in one portion of Vedas, primarily the Atharvaveda. The Vedas are the manuscripts that contain many magical treatments for diseases and the charms that were performed back in the time for the healing and treatment of humans. The important diseases that could be cured using these magical spells included fever, cough, diarrhea long term diseases such as tumors and skin diseases.
Ayurveda states 7 chakras that have a long history in balancing, healing and solving the physical and the mental health of an individual. The best ayurvedic company takes into consideration the use of certain herbs with combinations of yoga and meditation for the healing procedure of the individual.
The human body contains a total of 114 chakras. 7 of these chakras are major, 21 are minor and the rest 86 are known to be the micro chakras. The main herbs that are mentioned in the 114 chakras include Amla, Ashwagandha, Neem, Turmeric, Brahmi, Shatavari, Fenugreek, Haritaki, Ginger, Guggulu, etc. There are special herbal preparations known as Ayurveda “rasayanas” that improve the immune system of an individual and help them fight against other inflammatory diseases. All these 114 chakras are linked to the human personalities.
The 7 Chakras
The energy center of the body that receives, transmits and possesses any bioinformation about any physical or mental health of the body are known as the chakras. It has been derived from a Sanskrit word, Chakra which mean the “wheel”, which are the spinning wheels that stay aligned and open. The 7 Chakras are as follows:
- The 1st Chakra or the Root Chakra- This is located at the tailbone region, at the base of the spine. We feel confident whenever the root chakra is open and allows to face any sort of challenges. On the other hand when this chakra is blocked, the individual feels threatened and unsafe. This is associated with the Vata Dosha.
- The 2nd Chakra or the Sacral Chakra- It is located in the lower abdomen region and is associated with the control of creativity and reproduction. Whenever, this particular chakra is blocked, the individual feels a lack of control in his/her life. This is associated with the Vatta-Pitta Dosha.
- The 3rd Chakra or The Solar Plexus Chakra- This Chakra is located in the upper abdomen area and is associated with feeling confident and emotionally stable. If this chakra is blocked, the individual feels shameful and doubts himself/herself. This chakra is associated with Pitta Dosha.
- The 4th Chakra or The Heart Chakra– This Chakra is located at the center of the chest in the heart. This particular chakra acts as a bridge between the lower chakras and the upper chakras that is, the material world and the deep divine world. This chakra is associated with deep compassion and empathy. It is associated with Vata-Pitta-Kaphha balance Dosha.
- The 5th Chakra or the Throat Chakra- It is located in the throat and is associated with the ability to communicate with other people and the power to express their power. If this chakra is blocked, the individual finds it difficult to communicate with others and stutters and finds it difficult to find the correct words. It is associated with the Vata-Kapha Dosha.
- The 6th Chakra or the Third Eye Chakra– This particular chakra is located in the forehead. This chakra is responsible with clarity, intuition and long term vision. Blockages lead to headaches, lack of concentration etc. This chakra is associated with the Vata-Pitta Dosha.
- The 7th Chakra or the Crown Chakra– It is located at the top of the head. Higher consciousness is associated with this chakra. Blockage in this particular chakra results in narrow-mindedness, being doubtful about things and being stubborn. This is associated with the Vata Dosha.
Best Ayurvedic Company
The best ayurvedic company is the one that uses all the herbal products and knows the purpose of all these products. There are several ayurvedic companies in India but only some of them can be listed as under the best ayurvedic company. Here are a list of Five best ayurvedic companies:
1. Himalaya Wellness
Established in 1930 by Mohammed Manal, it is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical Company, which is more than 90 years old. To date, it is popular among the masses in various countries such as India, United States, Middle East, Asia and Europe. The founder was seen to commercialize the roots and other parts of important plants that led to the best ayurvedic company in India.
There are several products in one of the best ayurvedic company in the world. the list is as follows:
- Diabecon which helps in reducing the excessive blood sugar levels
- Natural shine henna that is a shampoo that helps in the growth of strong and healthy hair.
- PureHands Hand Sanitizer that is very effective and essential during the Covid 19 times and to keep the hands always sanitized.
- Liv 52 tablets that helps to increase the appetite of an individual.
- Q Dee Immunity that helps to increase the immunity in a person.
One of the best products of this company is the Neem face Wash.
A leading and the best ayurvedic company, Himaayush promises its buyers with optimum care with the nature’s touch. The five objectives of the best ayurvedic company includes:
- To customise the qualitative products of desired therapeutic value in affordable price rate and obviously free from harmful chemicals.
- User friendly product for all type of body constitution.
- Restoring the healthy condition by pacifying the ailments and avoiding the side effects.
- Products are formulated which are having broad spectrum preventive action against disease.
- Initiate customer’s consciousness by regular publishing health bulletins (Online/offline).
The best products of this company are as follows:
- Payn off ointment- This is pain relief cream made with natural products such as Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bahera (Terminalia belerica), it is the leading product of the ayurvedic company which also happens to be the best ayurvedic company in India. It has helped thousands of people of all age groups to get rid of the pain that arises in any part of the body. It mainly helps in curing any kind of accidental injuries, arthritis, Frozen shoulder, knee pain, sciatica, exostosis, all type of muscular & joint pain.
- Kut-n-Brn Antiseptic Cream– This is an antiseptic cream that is effective on any type of cuts, burns and acts as a wound manager. Here at HIMAAYUSH, the best ayurvedic company this product is made up of Haridra (Curcuma longa), Nimba (Azadiracta indica), Yasti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Durva (Cynodon dactylon). Haridra helps in maintaining the complexion of skin and is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effects. Neem has anti acne effects and is a wound healer. Burn wounding and rejuvenation of skin is done by Yasti, and Durva is haemostatic (stops the bleeding) and is Analgesic (removes the pain).
- Brightone Cream-This cream helps to improve fairness and other skin related problems available in a pack of 30 ml. In this is ayurvedic company this skincare cream helps with many problems and is made of natural products such as Gulab(Rosa centifolia), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Panas (Artocarpusheterophyllus) and Nimbu (Citrus lemon).
This 5 in 1 formula helps us with
- Brings instant glow and smoothness
- Mitigates acne-pimples
- Reduces dark circles under eyes
- Controls Wrinkles
- Clears Black spots
3. Patanjali Ayurved
Founded by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna in 2006, it is a big Indian multinational company which is primarily based in Haridwar, India. It has various products ranging from personal care to food products. The Headquarters of this brand is located in Delhi, the capital of India.
The popular products of this ayurvedic company includes:
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel– A solution for any ski problems such as wrinkles, pimples and for getting a glowing fair skin. It possesses strong healing properties and is essentially used for the skin but can also been proved effective for the hair. It can also protect the skin against skin burns and cures acnes.
- Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste– A product with the qualities of several herbal products, it has been found effective for reducing gum and teeth related problems in people. It helps get rid of bad odor and provides a refreshing smell to the mouth.
- Patanjali Amla Candy– It is one of the best quality product of the brand which helps in maintaining good health. It also helps to build immunity against various ailments.
4. Zandu Ayurveda
Established by the Prime minister of Bhavnagar, Zandu Bhatt, it is an international pharmaceutical company that went public in 1919.
- Zandu Balm– This is the best pain relief for any sort of pain. It provides relief against any kind of pain such as strong headaches, backache, strong knee pain, neck & shoulder pain, sprain, muscle pain, inflammation, cold, etc.
- Zandu Pancharishta– With the goodness of 35 herbs, this is a digestive tonic that helps to reduce problems related to indigestion.
- Zandu Chyavanprash Avaleha- A product used to boost our immunity and has proven to be a very essential product during the covid times. Zandu therefore proves to be the best ayurvedic company in India.
5. Vicco Group
Founded by late Shri K.V. Pendharkar in 1952, it is the leading brand for herbal cosmetic products.
- Vicco Turmeric– A natural or herbal cosmetic cream that protects the skin and helps in reducing the acne, pimples and other skin related problems. It is the oldest product of this company and helps in many other roles too.